Vogue Paris

Vogue Paris
Emilio Pucci

Monday, June 7, 2010

www.thekatacomb.com ~ Coming this week~

Thank-you all for following The Katacomb blog in its early days. I apologize for not posting more or really at all... but I don't want to post just to hear myself or I mean... read myself in eblogger world and waste anybody's time, but only for when I have something of quality and new to say to my peeps about The Katacomb: Vintage. So thanks for being loyal and it would be really cool to pass on the info about The Katacomb to get people in the know of the fabulous life or at least fabulous vintage clothing, handbags, jewelry, accessories, and etc that I find and put into my beautiful showroom. Did I mention, when you come to The Katacomb you have your own private appointment with me, your stylist, and I will help you shop through the collection for beautiful and unique pieces to add to your wardrobe at all price points. However, I have been working like crazy with my publicist to get The Katacomb and myself ready for a press party which will be hosted at The Kat on Wednesday, July 14th. A private press hour from 5:30pm-6:30pm, and then a VIP party for my guests from 6:30pm-8:30pm. If you haven't already, please private message me over this my email brooke@thekatacomb.com or facebook your email and real address so I can make sure you get an invitation to the event. Right now, my publicist and I are planning an amazing event (celebrity dj, veuve, semi-private tours of The Katacomb, a give-a-way, KatSwagBags, and much more) you won't want to miss this event! Stay tuned for more details :) The website will be finished this week (the only thing that will not be working is the lookbook which will be working by the end June). A bunch of my beautiful and talented friends are coming together to work on a beautiful and unique lookbook for The Kat. A really great feature that will be part of the website is the "One and Done'. Each day I will upload an item from the showroom or from my private stash to be sold off my website at a percentage off from the showroom quote. I'll keep ya posted! Have a great week! And clear your calender for Wednesday July 14 from 6 on :) B. Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment