Vogue Paris

Vogue Paris
Emilio Pucci

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year from The Katacomb: Vintage

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you all the best for a beautiful year in 2011.

2010 was a year of learning, growing, excitement, and new opportunities for me as I started my own business for the first time. And I'm looking forward to bringing them all together in 2011!

As of tomorrow, I will be doing a daily blog that will feature some cute and creative fashion ideas I hope you all will enjoy. There are so many blogs out there, I really wanted to create something that is a little different while still providing some of the favorites. The Katacomb Blog will feature:

Daily
~ What is Brooke wearing today? And where did she find that?
~ Vintage piece of the day.
~ Fashion find of the day.
~ Quote of the day.
~ Photo of the day.
~ Fashion fact of the day.

Weekly:
Monday: List Day (Top 5)
Tuesday: Fashion Tip Tuesday
Wednesday: Model inspiration of the week and Worldwide fashion
Thursday: Favorite beauty product of the week
Friday: Celebrity street style of the week

I will continue to do a weekly fashion segment on NBC 10 here in Philadelphia that can also be seen on the website at http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/around-town/ or on The Katacomb Facebook page. My NBC peeps are so amazing and I'm so appreciative for the opportunity they have given me :) Thank you so much Kelly, Karen, Teresa, Justin and Brad! You all are the best!

I will also be working with Ashley Cook who is the editor of Phlare Magazine to create a really fabulous fashion section of the magazine. Thank you so much Ashley and I look forward to working together on your wonderful magazine!

The Katacomb is also going to have an open house every other week from 1 pm-6pm (Wed/Sat rotated) with crazy discounts! This is a great chance to come in and check out The Kat and get some great deals on vintage pieces.

When I was younger my favorite jean store used to send out monthly newsletters that were really fun to read and had some great info in them. I am going to continue this tradition and send out snail mail newsletters. If you are interested in receiving one, please email me your address to info@thekatacomb.com.

Lastly, I would like to give a big thank you to Alexis, my friend and publicist. You are the best and I'm so lucky to have you in my life! Great job this year and I look forward to many more with you! Love ya! xo

xxoo bd




No comments:

Post a Comment